Sunday, May 08, 2005

Im feeling damn exhausted today.
I still feel my body aching due to a long zoo trip with my kids yesterday.
It was fun. The animal show was superb.
My kids and colleagues had a great time there.

Today, I went for a medical check up this morning at 8am.
I was shocked when i realised i've gained 11 kg.
Oh gosh...I have to lose some
Hopefully Insya'allah the resullts of check up will be ok.
After check up, I have to attend to my company's seminar at 2pm to 5pm.
Met Rini after that to go to bugis.
I got myself a straw bag and we ate at banquet Raffles Hospital.
All day long, i dragged myself to walk.
My legs are aching and I had no mood to window shop.
So we decided to head back home at 9pm.
Sorry, Rini...I hope you understand.


This is what we eat for dinner.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Standing all the way from bugis to chinese garden...arrghh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The blurry effect: Actually Rini's hand was
shaking while she took the pic.heheheh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2:30 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com